The
second stage oh that well done movies but obviously there are some exceptions
between all the exceptions I found one that is just an aberration to all the
franchise style, even the entire series of movies stopped taking them seriously
after that movie but then let’s start
Did you remember my tasty axe? Did you miss me? No I’m going for you
The Fift
One (And a rare one) Friday The 13th Part 5 (The one were Jason don’t
appear again) 7/10
I’m not Jason I’m blue can you see it its
blue
This was a very problematic movie from the beginning it started and you
saw a new an adult Tommy Jarvis who was traumatized by Jason and he now see him
all the time and I’m not kidding he saw Jason in a simple garden so what
happened oh just he was classified as a psyquiatrical mind problem child and
even we don’t know nothing and I mean nothing about his sister but getting it
on a side we can watch an entertaining movie but I just can’t understand the
ending and why it was suddenly eliminated from everyone’s memory oh and also I mentioned
the country mamma’s boy, no? sorry there is one and you´ll be happy when he
stop killing the atmosphere by being killed.
The Sixt
One (And one of the best movies I have ever seen talking about slasher movies) Friday
The 13th Part 6 (Or the one when Jason became a Zombie and the last
serious movie o and also where he gets a machete for first time) 9/10
Guess who’s back and now I bring a new
tasty item
This is a really good movie it starts with a very interesting argument
somehow the last movie never happened (Insert some ovations here for the one
who get that idea) and starts as the last one with a Jarvis traumatized with
Jason but this time he isn’t a psychotically antisocial maniac Yei? The problem is that he wants to burn Jason for
than he never have the minimum chance of going back going on with the premise
he starts with its work and starts very well but then something happens Tommy
enters on a rage attack (Everyone would get in you see the person who killed
your mother) and gets a very long stick out of the fence and just gets it into Jason’s
destroyed and consumed heart but guess what then a thunderbolt falls and
revives Jason and you say whaaaat this is just ridiculous but then Jason just
keep going discomposed and kills people and the rest of the movie is basically Jason
killing people and getting near to our beloved Crystal Lake Camp until he gets
a rock to the neck and finish resting with the fishes
The Seven
One (And the most smoked one) Friday The 13th Part 7 (Or the one were
the girl with Telekinetic powers and a dead by accidentally intentionally dad
or I don’t understand what the heck happened but he just died and by the powers
the girl revives Jason) 8/10
Killing the stupid blond of every killer
movie
This movie is as confusing as it sounds when you saw it in English it doesn’t
has any sense but when you see it dubbed it just is a compressible but really
weird movie but it generally is a god one it has the best Jason design in all
the movies story and I can’t say anything more without stop being objective I really
liked the movie and don’t know why.
By KoroFofo




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario